Released January, 2006
The Pros:Lab quality prints at home. Photos print fast (17 seconds).
The Cons:Limited photo size options.
The Sony UP-CR10L is a high-end, commercial-class Dye-Sublimation personal photo-lab. The UP-CR10L is able to print 3.5x5", 4x6", and 5x7" lab-quality photos. Sony's estimated speed for printing is 17 seconds per print.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The printer features an 8" LCD viewing screen that doubles as a touch-screen for quick and comprehensive photo editing. Photos can be printed from the PC (using USB 2.0), as well as Sony Memory Stick, xD, SD, MMC, and Compact Flash memory cards.
- Print Speeds: 17 seconds per print
- 8" Touch-Sensitive LCD Screen
- Connections: USB 2.0, Sony Memory Stick, xD, SD, MMC, CF
- File Types Supported: JPEG, TIFF, BMP
- On-Printer Image Adjustment/Editing
- Supported Media: 3.5x5", 4x6", 5x7" (from replacement packs)
- Replacement Media Packs: 2UPC-C13 (2 3.5x5" rolls, 2 ink rolls-600 prints), 2UPC-C14 (2 4x6" rolls, 2 ink rolls-400 prints), 2UPC-C15 (2 5x7" rolls, 2 ink rolls-344 prints)
- Warranty: One Year
User Reviews (1)
Lab quality prints at home
Photos print fast (17 seconds)
Limited photo size options
You may also like...