Released December, 2007
The Pros:Low cost per print, doesn't use too much toner per page. Setup is very simple, driver is basic and sets up right away. Printer available at a very low price, great value.
The Cons:Difficult to find toner cartridges for it. Needs a fast USB signal, tends to have problems if you use an extension. No support for Macintosh computers.
The Samsung ML-1610R is a compact and efficient monochrome laser printer that is designed for home or small office use. Its incredibly small size has a 215mm x 358mm footprint allowing it to fit on nearly any desk or shelf with a very low operational noise of 49dba so it will not interfere with your concentration.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution to give crisp and professional looking text and graphics. The built in paper tray can hold up to 150 sheets with the ability to hold a wide variety of media types. Several economical features include one-touch configuration to reduce toner use by %40, a high-capacity 2,000-page yield toner cartridge and innovative printing options, such as 2-up, 4-up or even 16-up on one page. It has fast USB 1.1 connectivity (compatible with USB 2.0) and supports several operations systems including Windows and Linux.
- Function: Print
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 16ppm in A4 (17ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): 10 seconds
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 600dpi output
- Duplex: No
- Emulation: SPL (SAMSUNG Printer Language)
- Paper Handling, Media Size: 76mm x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216mm x 356mm (8.5" x 14")
- Paper Handling, Media Type: Plain Paper, Transparencies, Labels, Post Card, Envelope
- Input Capacity and Types: 150-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Output Capacity and Types: 50-sheet Face Down
- Processor: SAMSUNG 150MHz
- Memory / Storage: 2MB (Max. 2MB)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista, Various Linux OS including Red Hat, Caldera, Debian, Mandrake, Slackware, SuSE and Turbo Linux
- Interface: USB 1.1 (Compatible With USB 2.0)
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing) Less than 35dBA (Standby)
- Duty Cycles, Monthly: 5000 sheets
- Dimension (W x D x H): 358mm x 299mm x 217mm (14.1" x 11.8" x 8.5")
- Weight: 5.5kg (12.1lbs)
- Consumables: Yield Average Cartridge Yield 2000 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752 (Ships with 1000 pages Starter Toner Cartridge)
- Type: Single Cartridge
- Options: Wired Network (External)
User Reviews (1)
low cost per print, doesn't use too much toner per page
setup is very simple, driver is basic and sets up right away
printer available at a very low price, great value
prints come out sharp and professional looking
fairly light and easy to shift around, not too big of a footprint
difficult to find toner cartridges for it
needs a fast USB signal, tends to have problems if you use an extension
no support for Macintosh computers
You may also like...