Released July, 2008
The Pros:Multifunction, including fax machine capabilities. Wireless printing connectivity - doesn't require a host PC or wired network connection. High yield cartridges compatible.
The Cons:Low scanning resolution.
The Lexmark X6650 is a mid-range all-in-one machine with scan, copy, print, and fax capability. It is similar to the X5650 except for the addition of 802.11b/g wireless printing. Print speeds range up to 25 pages per minute and feature a colour resolution of up to 4800x1200 dpi.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
PC-free photo printing can be accomplished using PictBridge-compatible USB devices as well as slots for all major memory-card types. Scanning and copying utilizes a flatbed with a depth of 48 bits, and the included software has OCR capabilities. The X6650 features a 25-page automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing. The fax feature uses a 33.6 Kbps modem and allows for 99 speed dials, caller ID, and junk-fax blocking.
- Print Speeds: 25ppm black, 18ppm colour
- Colour Print Resolution: 4800x1200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600x1200 dpi
- Included OCR software
- Wireless 802.11b/g printing, with draft-N compatibility
- Supported Media: Letter, Legal, 4x6, 5x7, Executive, Card/Coverstock, Label, Envelope
- Connections: USB 2.0, PictBridge USB, all major flash memory card types, wireless
- 33.6 Kbps Fax-Modem
- 25-page Auto-Document Feeder
- Fax Features: 99 speed dials, Caller ID, Junk-Fax Blocking, Automatic Redial
- Included Lexmark Photo Productivity software
- Replacement Cartridges: #36 Black (175pgs), #37 Tri-Colour (150pgs), #36XL High-Yield Black (475pgs), #37XL High-Yield Tri-Colour (500pgs), #31 Photo Colour
- Warranty: One Year Replacement
User Reviews (2)
multifunction, including fax machine capabilities
wireless printing connectivity - doesn't require a host PC or wired network connection
high yield cartridges compatible
relatively fast printing speeds
You may also like...