Released January, 2009
The Pros:Very stable pedestal, don't have to worry about knocking it over. Casters make it easy to move around, good for a dynamic office space. Packs a full copy machine's functions in with faxing and lots of printer features.
The Cons:Modifying some settings involves working through deeply nested menus, can be a bit tricky. Takes up a lot of space, big footprint. Some areas of the machine are made of cheap, breakable plastic - machine doesn't last very long.
The Lexmark X658de is an all-in-one monochrome laser printer from Lexmark's Multifunction Laser series. The printer offers print, scan, fax, and copy functionality and features a print and copy speed of 55ppm.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It comes with plenty of paper handling options making it suitable for large offices and workgroups, with a 550-sheet input tray, 550-sheet output bin, 550-sheet drawer, and 500-sheet offset stacker. It also has a 100-sheet automatic document feeder, built-in duplex printing, and is available in alternate models that include a 4-bin mailbox, additional drawers, or a staple finisher. The Lexmark X658de is designed with a large 9" color touch screen, 600MHz processor, 256MB of internal memory, and an integrated 80GB hard disk. It is Energy Star qualified and includes Eco and Quiet modes for reduced noise and lower power consumption. The printer uses high-yield print cartridges and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- 9" Color Touch Screen
- 256MB Internal Memory, Upgradeable to 1280MB
- Built-in Duplex Printing
- Energy Star Compliant
- Eco and Quiet Modes
- 100-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Integrated 80GB Hard Disk
- IPSec, SNMPv3 and 802.1x network security
- High-Yield Print Cartridges
- Print Speeds: 55ppm Black
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Black
- Paper Storage: 550-Sheet Input Tray, 550-Sheet Output Bin, 550-Sheet Drawer, 500-Sheet Offset Stacker
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Front USB, Memory Card Slot
- Dimensions: 43.9 x 21.6 x 23.5 in.
- 1 year limited warranty
- X658de - Base Model
- X656dfe - Includes StapleSmart II Finisher
- X658dme - Includes 4-bin Mailbox
- X658dte - Includes Second 550-Sheet Drawer
- X658dtfe - Includes StapleSmart II Finisher + Second 550-Sheet Drawer
- X658dtme - Includes 4-bin Mailbox + Second 550-Sheet Drawer
User Reviews (1)
very stable pedestal, don't have to worry about knocking it over
casters make it easy to move around, good for a dynamic office space
packs a full copy machine's functions in with faxing and lots of printer features
input trays are very big, can put a full ream in at a time for easy loading
document feeder works well, can set a stack of papers to be copied and it works as you'd expect
modifying some settings involves working through deeply nested menus, can be a bit tricky
takes up a lot of space, big footprint
some areas of the machine are made of cheap, breakable plastic - machine doesn't last very long
You may also like...