Released June, 2007
The Pros:Doesn't use too much toner per print, long time between replacements. Whisper quiet while in operation, perfect for quiet waiting rooms. Colors are bright and vibrant.
The Lexmark E250DN is an affordable, monochrome laser printer with integrated duplex printing. It is available as a stand alone printer with reliable high-speed USB connectivity as the Lexmark E250D, or the network model Lexmark E250DN, which includes internal Ethernet as well as PostScript 3 compatibility.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
There is an optional second drawer which increases to total capacity to 800 sheets, or run various types of media without having to reload the printer. The integrated duplex feature allows double sided printing to reduce paper use and cost, which is a feature rarely seen on printers in this price range. It is capable of printing 30 pages per minute and as fast as 7.5 seconds to first page allowing you to save precious time.
- Lexmark E250D - Base model
- Lexmark E250DN - Base model + internal Ethernet + PostScript 3
- Print Speed (Letter, Black): Up to 30 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black): Up to 28 ppm
- Print Speed (Letter, Black) Duplex: Up to 14 spm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex: Up to 14 spm
- Time to First Page (Black) As fast as < 7.5 seconds
- Print Resolution, Black: 1200 Image Quality, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
- Processor: 366 MHz
- Memory, Standard: 32 MB
- Memory, Maximum: 96 MB
- Expandable Memory Options: Yes
- Paper Input Capacity, Standard: Up to 250 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Input Capacity, Maximum: Up to 800 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Standard: Up to 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Maximum: Up to 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Envelope Capacity: 1
- Finishing Option?: No
- Number of Paper Inputs, Standard: 2
- Number of Paper Inputs, Maximum: 3
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Size (mm - H x W x D): 259.5 x 396 x 359 mm
- Size (in. - H x W x D): 10.2 x 15.6 x 14.1 in.
- Weight (kg): 11.4 kg
- Weight (lb.): 25 lb.
- Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D): 378 x 470 x 430 mm
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D): 14.9 x 18.5 x 16.9 in.
- Packaged Weight (kg): 13.27 kg
- Packaged Weight (lb.): 29.2 lb.
- Noise Level, Idle: 20 / inaudible dBA
- Print Noise Level, Operating: 50 dBA
- Product Warranty: One Year Exchange, 3 to 5 days
- Product Certifications: FCC Class B, UL 60950-1 3rd Edition, U.S. FDA, IEC 320-1, CSA, ICES Class B, Energy Star, CE Class B, CB IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, GS (TÜV), SEMKO, UL AR, CS, TÜV Rh, N Mark, ACA C-tick Class B, CCC Class B, BSMI Class B, MIC, EK Mark, PSB
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 50000 pages per month
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 250 - 2200 pages
- Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F)
- Altitude: 0 - 2500 Meters (8,200 Feet)
- Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity for Temperatures less than 25.5°C (78°F)
Paper Handling Standard
- 150-Sheet Output Bin
- Integrated Duplex
- Single Sheet Exit
- Single Sheet Manual Feed
- 250-Sheet Input Tray
Paper Handling Optional
- 550-Sheet Drawer
- 250-Sheet Drawer
User Reviews (2)
doesn't use too much toner per print, long time between replacements
whisper quiet while in operation, perfect for quiet waiting rooms
colors are bright and vibrant
prints come out sharp, text is easy to read and looks professional
reliable operation, paper never jams and never gets errors
holds a lot of paper at once
generally maintenance-free, rarely have to think about upkeep
prints come out quickly, very little waiting
You may also like...