Released June, 2007
The Pros:Prints very fast making it perfect for big documents. Starts printing seconds after you send a document, very quick. Solid construction with no flimsy parts.
The Cons:No software for printer admin, can't check the levels from your computer. Heavy printer that will take two people to move into place.
The Lexmark C935DN is a network-ready laser printer with the speed and versitility for high-quality in-house office duplex A3/11" x 17" printing. It is capable of printing 45 monochrome pages per minute or 40 color pages per minute for incredible office efficiency.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Lexmarks newly enhanced toner gives crisp text and consistent color images every time. Its design is simple making it reliable and easy to use from set-up to regular maintenance with front loading consumables that can be replaced in seconds without hassle. In order to reduce the cost of operation, Lexmark has given this printer a range of color-cost control tools, including color print permission via user ID and multiple toner-saving levels. There are several optional upgrades includeing booklet finishing and extra paper capactiy, as described in model variations below
- Lexmark C935DN - Base model
- Lexmark C935DTN - Base model + 520-Sheet Drawer Stand with Cabinet
- Lexmark C935DTTN - Base model + 2520-Sheet High Capacity Feeder Stand
- Lexmark C935HDN - Base model + 3 x 520-Sheet Drawer Stand
- Print Technology: Color Laser
- Display: 4-line 160 x 64 pixel All Points Addressable (APA) backlit gray-scale display
- Print Speed (A4, Black): Up to 45 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Color): Up to 40 ppm
- Print Speed (Letter, Black): Up to 45 ppm
- Print Speed (Letter, Color): Up to 40 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex: Up to 37 spm
- Print Speed (A4, Color) Duplex: Up to 32 spm
- Print Speed (Letter, Black) Duplex: Up to 37 spm
- Print Speed (Letter, Color) Duplex: Up to 32 spm
- Time to First Page (Black): As fast as 5 seconds
- Time to First Page (Color): As fast as 9 seconds
- Print Resolution, Black: 2400 Image Quality
- Print Resolution, Color: 2400 Image Quality
- Processor Speed: 1.25 GHz
- Memory, Standard: 256 MB
- Memory, Maximum: 1024 (replacement required) MB
- Expandable Memory Options: Yes
- Hard Disk: Option available
- Paper Input Capacity, Standard: Up to 620 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Input Capacity, Maximum: Up to 3140 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Standard: Up to 400 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Maximum: Up to 3500 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Finishing Option?: Yes
- Number of Paper Inputs, Standard: 2
- Number of Paper Inputs, Maximum: 5
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Includes Duplex Unit
- Printable Area: 0.158 inches of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
- Printable Area (metric): 4.0 mm of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
- Product Warranty: One Year Onsite Repair
- Product Certifications: Energy Star, Blue Angel, CSA, ICES Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60320, CE Class A, CB IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, CISPR 22 Class A, GS (TÜV), SEMKO, UL AR, CS, TÜV Rh, A-tick mark Class A, CCC Class A
- Noise Level, Idle: 34 dBA
- Print Noise Level, Operating: 55 dBA
- Size (mm - H x W x D): 508 x 650 x 710 mm
- Size (in. - H x W x D): 20 x 25.6 x 28.0 in.
- Weight (lb.): 201 lb.
- Weight (kg): 91.2 kg
- Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D): 735 x 900 x 760 mm
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D): 28.9 x 35.4 x 29.9 in.
- Packaged Weight (kg): 103.6 kg
- Packaged Weight (lb.): 228 lb.
- Size, Trays Extended (in. - H x W x D): 20.5 x 38.4 x 28.0 in.
- Size, Trays Extended (mm - H x W x D): 521 x 975 x 710 mm
- Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F)
- Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity
- Altitude: 0 - 2500 Meters (8,200 Feet)
- Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 8.92 kilowatt-hours per week
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 200,000 pages per month
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2,500 - 33,000 pages
Paper Handling Standard
- Integrated Duplex
- 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
- 520-Sheet Input Tray
Paper Handling Optional
- 3,500-Sheet Finisher
- 3 x 520-Sheet Drawer Stand (Lexmark C935DTN, Lexmark C935HDN)
- 520-Sheet Drawer Stand with Cabinet
- 2520-Sheet High-Capacity Feeder Stand (Lexmark C935DTTN)
- Booklet Finisher
User Reviews (1)
prints very fast making it perfect for big documents
starts printing seconds after you send a document, very quick
solid construction with no flimsy parts
prints come out very sharp and professional looking
optional large tray can take a whole ream at a time, making loading it much easier
no software for printer admin, can't check the levels from your computer
heavy printer that will take two people to move into place
You may also like...