Released December, 2008
The Pros:Doesn't use much toner per print, very economical. Can load a full ream of paper in the one tray, makes it easy to reload. Tones and colors are very sharp, great for business graphics.
The Cons:A bit big and heavy, hard to move around.
The Lexmark C782N is a network-ready laser printer with the speed and versitility for high-quality in-house office printing. It is capable of printing 40 monochrome pages per minute or 35 color pages per minute for incredible office efficiency.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is robust, reliable and comes network ready so it can be easily and seamlessly integrated into your office environment. Lexmarks newly enhanced toner and long-term color-science expertise gives brilliant color documents for business reports or eye-catching catalogs. Its design is simple making it reliable and easy to use from set-up to regular maintenance with front loading consumables that can be replaced in seconds without hassle. Cutting edge security features and convenient numeric pad allow for true confidential printing in any size office. In order to reduce the cost of operation, Lexmark has given this printer high-yield cartriges and ColorCare technology with a range of color-cost control tools. The Lexmark C782N is also available as the the Lexmark C782DN and the Lexmark C782DTN, which adds a standard duplex unit for double sided printing and secondary 500 page capacity drawer to the base model.
- Lexmark C782N - Base model
- Lexmark C782DN - Base model + duplex unit
- Lexmark C782DTN - Base model + duplex unit + 500-Sheet Input Tray
- Print Technology: Color Laser
- Display: 4-line 160 x 64 pixel All Points Addressable (APA) backlit gray-scale display
- Print Speed (A4, Black): Up to 38 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Color): Up to 33 ppm
- Print Speed (Letter, Black): Up to 40 ppm
- Print Speed (Letter, Color): Up to 35 ppm
- Time to First Page (Black): As fast as 11 seconds
- Time to First Page (Color): As fast as 13 seconds
- Print Resolution, Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Print Resolution, Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Processor: 800 / 133 MHz
- Memory, Standard: 256 MB
- Memory, Maximum: 768 MB
- Expandable Memory Options: Yes
- Paper Input Capacity, Standard: Up to 600 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Input Capacity, Maximum: Up to 3100 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Standard: Up to 250 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Paper Output Capacity, Maximum: Up to 900 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Envelope Capacity: 60
- Finishing Option?: Yes
- Number of Paper Inputs, Standard: 2
- Number of Paper Inputs, Maximum: 5
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Duplex Unit Available
- Printable Area: 0.167 inches of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
- Printable Area: (metric) 4.2 mm of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
- Product Warranty: One Year Onsite Repair
- Product Certifications: CSA, ICES Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60320-1, CE Class A, CB IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, GS (TÜV), SEMKO, UL AR, CS, TÜV Rh, C-tick mark Class A, CCC Class A
- Noise Level, Idle: 30 dBA
- Print Noise Level, Operating: 53 dBA
- Size (mm - H x W x D): 528 x 604.5 x 470 mm
- Size (in. - H x W x D): 20.8 x 23.8 x 18.5 in.
- Weight (lb.): 105 lb.
- Weight (kg): 47.7 kg
- Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D): 810 x 795 x 650 mm
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D): 31.9 x 31.3 x 25.6 in.
- Packaged Weight (kg): 68 kg
- Packaged Weight (lb.): 150 lb.
- Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F)
- Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity
- Altitude: 0 - 3048 Meters (10,000 Feet)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 150,000 pages per month
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2,500 - 17,000 pages
Paper Handling Standard
- 250-Sheet Output Bin
- 500-Sheet Drawer
- 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
Paper Handling Optional
- 500-Sheet Input Tray (Lexmark C782DTN)
- Duplex Unit (Lexmark C782DN and Lexmark C782DTN)
- 5-Bin Mailbox
- 650-Sheet Output Expander
- StapleSmart Finisher
- 500-Sheet Drawer
- Envelope Drawer
- Banner Media Tray
- Outdoor Media Drawer
- 2,000-Sheet High-Capacity Feeder
User Reviews (1)
doesn't use much toner per print, very economical
can load a full ream of paper in the one tray, makes it easy to reload
tones and colors are very sharp, great for business graphics
setup is fairly easy, nothing complicated about it
starts printing right away, no long wait
feels solidly built, nothing flimsy, very reliable operation
a bit big and heavy, hard to move around
You may also like...