HP LaserJet CP3525n
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Color prints are sharp with good color depth. In most cases there is very little time between clicking Print and the job being done. Doesn't work through supplies too quickly.
The Cons:Loud when handling paper and printing. Unusually heavy unit, need 2 people to lift safely. Awkward arrangement of USB and network cable ports.
The HP LaserJet CP3525n is a color laser printer from HP's Color LaserJet series and is an upgrade to the CP3505n. The printer offers fast print speeds of up to 30ppm black or color with a print quality of 1200 x 600 dpi.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a 515MHz processor and 256MB of internal memory for processing complex documents and has a second memory slot for upgrading the RAM to 1GB. The LaserJet CP3525n has a 250-sheet paper tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and is also available with a third 500-sheet paper tray in the CP3525x submodel. It has built-in USB and ethernet ports and an embedded HP JetDirect print server for network capabilities suitable for small to medium sized businesses. The printer comes with introductory color cartridges and toner and has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Color Laser Printer
- Black Print Speed: Up to 30ppm
- Color Print Speed: Up to 30ppm
- Print Quality: 1200 x 600 dpi
- 515MHz Processor
- Supports letter, legal, executive, and envelope sizes
- Manual Duplex Printing
- 250-sheet Paper Tray, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Optional 3rd 500-Sheet Paper Tray with Postcard Insert
- 250-sheet Output Bin
- 256MB Internal Memory
- Additional DDR2 SDRAM slot (upgradeable to 1024MB)
- Embedded HP JetDirect Print Server
- Built-in USB and ethernet ports
- Energy Star Qualified
- Comes with Introductory Color Cartridges and Toner
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- CP3525n - 256MB Memory, Optional 3rd 500-Sheet Paper Tray, Manual Duplex Printing - MSRP $700
- CP3525dn - 384MB Memory, Optional 3rd 500-Sheet Paper Tray, Automatic Duplex Printing - MSRP $900
- CP3525x - 512MB Memory, Included 3rd 500-Sheet Paper Tray, Automatic Duplex Printing - MSRP $1300
User Reviews (1)
color prints are sharp with good color depth
in most cases there is very little time between clicking Print and the job being done
doesn't work through supplies too quickly
loud when handling paper and printing
unusually heavy unit, need 2 people to lift safely
awkward arrangement of USB and network cable ports
large, high-definition color images need to sit in the printer's memory processing for a few minutes before it starts
You may also like...