HP Designjet Z2100
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Prints come out extremely detailed, can't pick out any flaws in the prints. Colors are very accurate, can usually get exactly what you're aiming for. Wide variety of media available for different kinds of prints.
The Cons:Assembly is moderately complex and will take about an hour. Printer is large and bulky, need to plan where you're going to put it.
The HP Designjet Z2100 represents two 8-ink printers that deliver superior accuracy & consistency via an embedded spectrophometer with i1 Color Technology. It includes the 24” Q6675A and 44” Q6675A.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Both units utilize HP’s proprietary Vivera pigment ink, which incidentally is cited as having an archival rating slightly better than Epson’s K3 pigment ink system. In fact, the Designjet Z2100 employs cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magneta, light gray, and either a photo or matte black, depending on the sort of paper being used. Additional features of the HP Designjet Z2100 include a printing area up to 150ft2/hr, a top printing speed of 15 minutes per page, flexible printing options (borderless, Hahnemuhle, glossy, etc.), and HP Printer Utility software. The HP Designjet Z2100 retails for $2895.00 (Q6675A) and $4795.00 (Q6677A) and comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
- Eight-Color, Scalable Printer
- Vivera Pigment Ink
- Flexible Printing Options
- HP Color Center Software
- HP Utility Software
- ICC profiles
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Print Technology: Scalable Printing
- Print Resolution: 1200x1200 dpi (Input)
- Print Resolution: 2400x1200 dpi (Optimized)
- Print Area: 150ft2/hr (Draft, Coated)
- Print Area: 72ft2/hr (Normal, Coated)
- Print Speed – D Color, Glossy, Best: 15.0 min/page
- Print Speed – D Color, Glossy, Normal: 7.9 min/page
- Print Speed – D Color, Coated, Normal: 4.2 min/page
- Print Speed – D Color, Coated, Draft: 2 min/page
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, EIO
- HP Designjet Z2100 (Q6675A): 24”, MSRP - $2895.00
- HP Designjet Z2100 (Q6677A): 44”, MSRP - $4795.00
User Reviews (1)
prints come out extremely detailed, can't pick out any flaws in the prints
colors are very accurate, can usually get exactly what you're aiming for
wide variety of media available for different kinds of prints
included setup instructions are clear and easy to read
capable of some vibrant, bright colors that can't be achieved by most printers
changing and setting up a new roll of paper is quick and easy
assembly is moderately complex and will take about an hour
printer is large and bulky, need to plan where you're going to put it
You may also like...