Released March, 2009
The Pros:Can be configured through a web interface which is well designed. LCD menu is simple and intuitive. Print quality is very sharp and clear, makes documents easy to read.
The Cons:Very large footprint, takes up a lot of space. Toner is very expensive for this unit, even more expensive than most inkjets.
The Dell 2130cn is a color laser printer designed to meet the printing needs of home offices and small businesses. The printer features 256MB of internal memory for a print speed of 20ppm black or 16ppm color and a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
At only 15.7" x 16", it is quite compact and can fit in small places to maximize space. The 2130cn is designed with a 250-sheet paper tray and includes additional features such as duplex printing, automated color space, and image correction. It supports both USB and ethernet connectivity allowing it to be used on a network and is Energy Star qualified for low power consumption. The printer also includes Dell's Color Track 2 and Toner Management technologies for managing color printing costs and notification when the toner is running low. The 2130cn has a suggested retail price of $349 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Print Speed: 20ppm (black), 16ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- 250-Sheet Paper Tray
- 150-Sheet Output Tray
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 256MB Internal Memory
- Energy Star Qualified
- Emulsion Aggregation Toner Technology
- Dell Toner Management System
- Dell ColorTrack 2 Technology
- Automated Color Space and Image Correction technology
- Optional Wireless Card and Second 250-Sheet Drawer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100
- Media Types: Plain paper ( Normal,Thick); Cover (Normal, Thick); Coated paper(Normal, Thick); Label stock(Normal,Thick); Envelope; Recycle Paper
- Dimensions: 15.7" x 16" x 16.3"
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (2)
can be configured through a web interface which is well designed
LCD menu is simple and intuitive
print quality is very sharp and clear, makes documents easy to read
provides easy access to the toner compartment and area to add RAM if you want
responds quickly over LAN connection, only a few seconds before it starts printing
large tray holds a lot of paper at a time
very large footprint, takes up a lot of space
toner is very expensive for this unit, even more expensive than most inkjets
You may also like...