Canon PIXMA MX300
Released August, 2007
The Pros:All functions are fairly easy to access. Photos print in high detail and don't show pixels, look like they came from a photo lab. Setup from unboxing to printing is very simple, not much to the process.
The Cons:Footprint is larger than most printers that use letter-sized paper, a bit bulky. Paper feed mechanisms are prone to occasional jams. Makes a fair amount of noise when picking up paper from the tray.
The Canon PIXMA MX300 is a basic color all-in-one inkjet printer from Canon's Office All-in-One Inkjet series. The printer offers print, fax, copy, and scan functionalities making it suitable for a home office setting.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features print speeds of 22ppm black, 17ppm color, and can print a 4" x 6" borderless photo in 46 seconds. The PIXMA MX300 prints with a high color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and produces high resolution 600 dpi scans with 48-bit color depth. It includes an Auto-Image Fix feature as well as Dual Color Gamut Processing technology for smart photocopying optimization. The printer is Energy Star qualified and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Connectivity: 1 x USB 2.0
- Print/copy Speed: 22 ppm black / 17 ppm colour
- 46 seconds for 4" x 6" borderless photo
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Black, 4800 x 1200 dpi Color
- Scanner resolution: 800 x 1200 dpi
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- 33.6Kbps Fax Modem with 50-page memory
- Built-in Auto-Image Fix
- Quick Start function
- Included cartridges: PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Compatible cartidges: PG-40 BLACK, CL-41 Color, PG-30 Pigment Black, CL-31 Color, PG-50 Black, CL-51 Color
- Energy Star qualified: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.4" (W) x 17.3" (D) x 6.9" (H)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
User Reviews (2)
all functions are fairly easy to access
photos print in high detail and don't show pixels, look like they came from a photo lab
setup from unboxing to printing is very simple, not much to the process
scan quality is very high, can enlarge things easily without noticeable loss of detail
footprint is larger than most printers that use letter-sized paper, a bit bulky
paper feed mechanisms are prone to occasional jams
makes a fair amount of noise when picking up paper from the tray
scanner lid isn't securely attached and falls off easily
You may also like...