Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S
Released January, 2007
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S is a 60" powerful print engine that is targeted for professional printer services such as Fedex/Kinkos rather than consumers or even corporate users. It has the throughput of 403 ft2/hr, an 80GB hard drive, and borderless printing.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has an 8 color LUCIA ink configuration that helps increase print efficiency and creates dynamic colors and tones that are good for production graphics applications. It has a built in calibration feature and other advanced quality control functions such as the L-COA processor. The manufacturer claims that this production grade printer is more than 40% faster than any other imagePROGRAF Graphic Arts printer.
- Printer Type: 8-Color 60-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles:
- Total: 30,720
- C, PC, PM, GY: 5,120 nozzles each
- BK, MBK, Y, M: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch:
- 1,200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- Hard Drive: 80GB
- Media Width:
- Cut Sheet: 8" - 60"
- Roll: 10" - 60"
- Media Thickness:
- Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)
- Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 Feet (19 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Noise Level (Approx.):
- Operation: 51 dB (A) or less
- Standby: 35dB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...