Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810
Released February, 2009
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810 is a 44" large format inkjet printer from Canon's imagePROGRAF Corporate and CAD printer series. The printer is specially designed for printing complex full-color renderings, GIS maps, as well as CAD drawings and documents.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a high-speed L-COA processor and a built-in 80GB hard drive for achieving print speeds of up to 688 ft/hr. The iPF810 utilizes a high-density print head to provide crisp printouts with a resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. It is designed with a high-capacity media basket and is also available with an optional stacker for storing high print yields. The printer includes an economiy print mode for reduced ink consumption and supports USB, ethernet and firewire (optional) interfaces. The iPF810 comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- 5-color, 44-inch printer
- High-capacity media basket
- Canon L-COA Processor
- High-density print head with 4-picoliter droplets
- Built-in 80GB hard drive
- Economy print mode
- Reactive Ink technology
- HDI driver for AutoCAD
- Optional high-capacity stacker
- Optional PosterArtist poster creating software
- Print Speed: Up to 688 ft/hr
- Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Optional Firewire
- Supported Media Types: Cut Sheet 8"-44", Roll 10"-44"
- Dimensions: 45.1" (H) x 74.6" (W) x 50.9" (D)
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...