Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610
Released January, 2004
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6 is a 24" large format printer retailing at $2,619 and released in 2004. Its a lot cheaper than the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 series that is about double the price range of this one.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This one is more targeted towards technical document users working with Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), and AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) applications as well as users in general office environments. The other series is more for companies that does printing for a living such as FedexKinkos. It has the same amount of nozzles (30,720) as the more expensive Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605, and same resolution (2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)), same buffer RAM (256 MB), and same 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink technology: Consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment Matte Black.
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink technology: Consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment Matte Black
- HPGL-2 and HP RTL Support
- Two Matte Black Ink Tanks: Doubling the matte black is used for maximum black density and speed
- Print-Head with FINE technology: Incorporates an ultra high-density 15,360 nozzle print head with ultra small ink drops (4 pl), delivering smooth and beautiful gradations
- Multiple Media Options: Four-Way multi-feed enables numerous paper options: roll, cassette, manual front feed and manual top feed
- Borderless Printing: Four-sided edge-to-edge printing, only with roll media
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function: When clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, the print-head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF610 will automatically compensate by re-routing the ink to functioning nozzles
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...