Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn
Released September, 2009
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn is an all-in-one color laser printer, copier, scanner and fax machine. This is similar to the Canon Color imageCLASS MF8350Cdn, but is slower and with a smaller paper cassette.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Most other features are the same, including the ability to print in either black and white or color and batch scanning of up to 50 pages at a time. This printer works at different speeds depending on whether color is being used. In black & white prints will start in 23 seconds after being sent and can print as quickly as 12 pages per minute. In color the print starts approximately 29 seconds after the print job is sent and can be printed at up to 8 pages per minute. Scanning in color can be in up to 9600 dpi. Faxing is also available using a standard 33.6 Kbps connection over a phone line. This printer connects through an Ethernet port or through USB connection.
- Color Laser
- Print and Copy in color at speeds up to 8 ppm, black & white up to 12 ppm
- Quick First Print (approx 23 seconds in black & white, 29 seconds in color)
- Superior Color Imaging
- Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- 150-sheet cassette, plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Scan to USB
- Built-in Ethernet port
- Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- User-friendly 5-line LCD with animation for easy navigation
- Canon Generation Green
- Energy Star Qualified
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.0 x 19.1 x 16.9 in
- Weight: Approx 52.0 lbs (without cartridge)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty4 (exchange/trade-in)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...