Released October, 2008
The Pros:WiFi is easy to setup on almost any network. Sending and receiving faxes is very easy, functionally just like a standard fax machine. Photo prints look high quality and will be fully satisfactory for most users.
The Cons:Makes a lot of noise during the printing cycle. Prints a bit slower than average.
The Brother MFC-790CW is an all-in-one digital answering machine, copier, scanner, fax machine, and inkjet printer designed for printing, faxing, copying, or scanning school projects, photos, recipes, web pages, and much more.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The MFC-790CW features ultra-past print & copy speeds, a 4.2” touchscreen display fore previewing & enhancing documents/photos, and a digital answering machine that holds up to 29 minutes of messages. In fact, the MFC-790CW even includes a full-duplex speaker phone & handset for making/receiving phone calls. The MFC-790CW also includes compatibility for PictBridge-enabled cameras, USB flash memory drives, and multimedia cards such as Secure Digital, Compact Flesh, and Memory Stick. The MFC-790CW makes it easy to not only print from a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network, but even directly from your camera. The Brother MFC-790CW retails for $179.99.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
- Color Inkjet Technology
- B/W & Color Copying
- B/W & Color Scanning
- B/W & Color Faxing
- 4-Cartridge Ink System
- 4.2” TouchScreen LCD Display
- Digital Answering Machine
- Wireless Network Interface
- Standard Ethernet
- Multimedia Card Slots
- USB Direct Interface
- PictBridge Interface
- Auto Document Feeder
- 100-Sheet Input Tray
- 4x6 Bypass Tray
- 48MB Internal Memory
- Speaker Phone & Headset
- 2 Year Express Warranty
- Technology: Color Inkject
- Max Black Print Speed: 35pm
- Max Color Print Speed: 27ppm
- Max Black Copy Speed: 22cpm
- Max Color Copy Speed: 20cpm
- Fax Transmission: 3 seconds per page
- Print Resolution: Up to 6000x1200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution: 1200x2400 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity: 100
- Interface: 802.11b/g Wireless, 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0, PictBridge
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS
- PhotoCapture Center Capability: Built-In Digital Media Card Slots, PictBridge Interface, USB Flash Memory Drive
- Scan to Card or USB Flash Drive: Color PDF/JPEG, Black TIFF/PDF
- Digital Media Supported: Compact Flash (Type 1 only) Memory Stick®/Pro®; xD-Picture Card™ Type M/H, and Secure Digital™ media cards.
User Reviews (1)
WiFi is easy to setup on almost any network
sending and receiving faxes is very easy, functionally just like a standard fax machine
photo prints look high quality and will be fully satisfactory for most users
solidly built with no flimsy looking pieces
doesn't use too much ink per print and has an overall economical cost-per-page
makes a lot of noise during the printing cycle
prints a bit slower than average
You may also like...