Released November, 2005
The Pros:Easy to connect by network. Duplex works nicely. Very fast per page printing.
The Cons:Paper Tray could be a little bigger.
The Brother HL-5250DN is an ultra high-speed black and white laser printer built for reliable day-in and day-out printing. An upgrade from the Brother HL-5240, the Brother HL-5250DN adds along a built-in Ethernet network interface for connecting to a LAN, and built-in duplexing for two-sided printing.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Like its predecessor, the HL-5250DN printer features a super fast 30ppm print speed, a high-quality resolution up to 1200x1200, and versatile paper handling, including letterheads, envelopes, and legal-size paper. In addition, the HL-5250DN printer offers both a 250-sheet capacity input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, not to mention support for two optional 250-sheet paper trays. The Brother HL-5250DN retails for $249.99 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- B/W Laser Technology
- USB Direct Interface
- Standard Ethernet
- 250-Sheet Capacity Paper Tray
- 50-Sheet Capacity Multipurpose Tray
- Optional 250-Sheet Capacity Paper Tray x2
- Built-In Duplexing
- Versatile Paper Handling
- One-Touch Job Cancel Button
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Technology: B/W Laser
- Max Black Print Speed: 30ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200x1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity: 250
- Interface: 10/100 Ethernet, Parallel, USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
User Reviews (1)
Easy to connect by network
Very fast per page printing
Paper Tray could be a little bigger
You may also like...